Temporary Address

Temporary Address

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Gremlins

I’ve never been a great housekeeper. I was telling Sherry about my housekeeping phobia, and said that I often wished for gremlins to clean my house for me.
And Sherry made this weird face. “No! Bite your tongue,” she said. “You want fairies and elves to clean your house, but definitely not gremlins. They’re the ones who make your car battery die the day that your kid stars as the yoghurt cup in the healthy foods play. They’re responsible for your dog getting skunked an hour before the huge party you’re throwing. When you buy the best Christmas presents ever and your house gets burgled, blame the gremlins.”
So I’m writing about the Christmas gremlins. I hope my computer doesn’t crash.
Elaine Glimme

No comments:

Post a Comment