Temporary Address

Temporary Address

Monday, May 7, 2012

The Molly Chronicles



Hi, It's me, Molly.

My human and I went on the "Bringing Back the Natives" garden tour. They mainly care about native plants, but they also try to create habitats for butterflies and birds and bees, but not squirrels or gophers.

I mostly had to stay and guard the car because for some reason they don't want lots of dogs wandering through people's back yards.

But Annie's Annuals has a very intelligent policy of welcoming polite dogs on leash. So I got to walk with my human around Annie's Annuals. I was very well-behaved, and didn't even barkor  do anything when we saw the chickens.

My human bought a tiny pink geranium, which she thought was a big deal, but it didn't smell like squirrel or gopher or anything interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment