Temporary Address

Temporary Address

Sunday, June 10, 2012

The Molly Chrinicles

Hi,
It's Molly the border collie here, with an update of our publishing career.

Our work hit a snag when my human found spider solitaire on the internet and I couldn't get her off of it. We're working on a paperback copy of  "Temporary Address". (Actually, I'm workin on it, and she's playing spider solitaire.)

 The electronic version is starting to sell. My human, Elaine, is scared to be pushy, but my friend Christine is great about smiling and handing out our business card.

I have some great ideas for our ad campagne.

Does anyone out there know Al Gore? If he can sell a video about carbon dioxide, surely I can sell a book about...well... you'll just have to read it.

Oh, by the way, if you don't want to buy it (for ninety-nine cents) you can read it for free. Just click the photos on the right side of this blog that are captioned with "Temporary Address" and the chapter numbers.

No comments:

Post a Comment