Temporary Address

Temporary Address

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

The Molly Chronicles




Hi, it's Molly here again. I'm in a thoughtful mood today. Promoting is a hard job, and it's especially hard for a  dog because I don't have opposable thumbs, I don't even know how to spell opposable, and because I bark instead of talk like a human. And promoting a book like "Temporary Address" by an unknown is hard even if you are a human. I'm not the complaining type. My style has always been to just go for it with as much hard work and gusto as my body has in it. We working dogs have always been known for our drive. Anyway, I have to go and check on my progress with Lulu, (the website, not a girl named Lulu) where I'm working on publishing the paperback version. I want to thank you who read my blog and scratch my ears and tell me I'm a good dog. It means a lot to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment