Temporary Address

Temporary Address

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

The Molly Chronicles


Hi. It's me, Molly the blogging collie. I can't believe it's been a whole people week since my last post. And so much has happened. The paperback version is out. You can buy "Temporary Address" on paperback on line (cheapest through Lulu.com) and the e-book is available through Amazon.com.( and, in a couple of days, through anyone else on line.

I've been working so hard, I hardly had time to scratch a flea or sniff a hydrant. (It's always important to stop and smell the hydrants.) But it's all worth it. If you want to see what it's all about, you can read it by clicking the photos on the right of this blog. But it's way better in the published versions. My human was not very careful when she entered the posts on this blog. A collie would never have allowed that to happen. Okay, licks and tail wags to you all. I'm going to go have second breakfast.
Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment