Temporary Address

Temporary Address

Saturday, March 9, 2013

The Molly Chronicles


Hello, it's Molly back again on my human's blog. There hasn't been much activity lately, as my human has been AFH (away from home) and I have had nothing to do but take naps. This is no life for a working dog, I tell you.The gophers are back in numbers, but there's only so much I can do about them (especially since  my human discourages my digging extra large holes, which is the only way to catch them.) So far, the squirrels haven't dare to invade our back yard, which shows good judgement on their part. (I hate squirrels.)

A hearty "hello" to Shadow, and I hope your human is still diligent with the long walks and throwing sticks. Okay, I have to go nag my human into taking me for a walk. She needs the excercise, as she's getting somewhat plumpish lately.

Molly, signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment