Temporary Address

Temporary Address

Monday, May 18, 2015

Ask Molly

 Molly Glimme
   

Greeting dogs,  humans and other creatures. Today's letter comes from  Elizabeth Packsley from New York City. She writes:

Dear Molly,

I heard that you had a book signing last Saturday. How did it go? And where can I get a copy of "The Molly Chronicles?' I couldn't come to your book signing because I live too far away.

Love, Elizabeth

Dear Elizabeth,

You can buy "The Molly Chronicles" on Amazon. Here is the link:   "The Molly Chronicles"

The book signing was awesome, as you humans would say. I got lots of pets and liver snacks, and we signed my books with personal messages to the nice humans. The book signing was part of the Noah's Ark Festival at Christ the Lord Church in Pinole. They had many interesting smells there including rabbits, chinchillas, hawks, and chickens, which I was not allowed to taste. (All chickens are stupid.)
And one of my readers, Jordan, who is a very kind and helpful girl, gave me some liver snacks and a lot of pets.

Love, Molly


No comments:

Post a Comment