Temporary Address

Temporary Address

Thursday, March 22, 2012

The Molly Chronicles




Hello, Hello,
Molly here.

My Auntie Pat doesn't believe that I painted "Dances with Gophers" - just because I'm a dog. She thinks you have to have opposable thumbs.

I created the long, sweeping brush strokes with my tail, and I used my whiskers for the shorter, more precise strokes. And of course my tongue and my paws produced the softer wash of the background. After I had finished, my human cleaned up the mess. (She complains a lot. Beethoven's wife didn't understand him either.)

Lastly, I used some materials from the garden to give it a natural touch. (No gophers were harmed in the making of this picture. Darn it!!!)

I feel I may have a talent for art, and I want to see where it takes me.

Don't worry - I won't neglect squirrel and gopher patrol.

Molly signing off.





No comments:

Post a Comment