Temporary Address

Temporary Address

Sunday, July 5, 2015

Ask Molly




Today's letter comes from Fifi the French Poodle (That's really her name. You can't make this stuff up.) Fifi writes:




Dear Molly,
I love this country, but not on the Fourth of July when all the loud  noises, the boom, boom, boom - they make me shiver and shake. Going to France is no solution, as they have Bastille Day which is just as loud and noisy. My poor heart cannot take any more of the strain. Any suggestions?

Your friend,
 Fifi the French Poodle


Dear Fifi,
When I was a puppy I had a traumatic incident involving a sausage, a firecracker, and a tin can. Ever since then loud noises scare me senseless. I spend most of the Fourth of July night in my human's bedroom where she pets me and tells me that everything is okay. I think she is scared as well, and petting me helps to calm her down. For some reason, she's extra tired the next morning.
Today is the July fifth. We're safe until New Years Eve.

Regards,
Molly




No comments:

Post a Comment