Temporary Address

Temporary Address

Monday, July 20, 2015

Ask Molly



Today’s Ask Molly letter comes from Dearborn Michigan.  
Count Mortimer Chauncey Bascombe III writes:

I am a very blue blooded Labrador Retriever, and I read the account of Squawk’s disappearance with interest.  Is Squawk still missing?   If so, I’d like to offer my services to help find her. We Labradors are famous for our work with birds, although we usually retrieve ducks, geese, and other game birds, and not blackbirds.  But Squawk is obviously very dear to Tom, her human.  Oh, I do hope Squawk  returns safely.

Sincerely yours,
Count Mortimer etc., etc.






Dear Count Mortimer, etc.,

Thank you for your gracious letter and your concern for the welfare of Squawk.  All will be revealed in Part II of “Squawk: One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest.” My human is trying to beat her high score on Free Cell (and failing miserably, I might add.) When she gets done with that, she’ll post part II. I hope this happens sometime  soon, as many readers want to know what happened to the adorable little blackbird.

Regards,

Molly the Border Collie

No comments:

Post a Comment