Temporary Address

Temporary Address

Friday, April 1, 2016

Molly's Back








Hi, to all  my readers in Internet Land,

It’s Molly the Border Collie and I'm back and posting again.  While my human was entering "Iverson's Vision Quest" on our blog, I was away in Scotland herding sheep with my good friend Fido Mac Dougal.  (all sheep are stupid.)  We had a grand time doing what Border Collies are born to do, but now . . .

 Fido Mac Dougal on gopher patrol

 


I have a project coming up and I’ll just give you a little hint.   I’ve been told that I have a voice like an angel. As a puppy, I tried out for the San Francisco Opera Company but they have this dumb rule that all their singers have to be humans. More will be revealed later.

This is Molly signing off with a howl.

Woooooooooooooof!  (That felt good.)


No comments:

Post a Comment