Temporary Address

Temporary Address

Friday, June 28, 2013

The Molly Chronicles - Jury Duty, the Wrap Up




Howdy, humans and fellow dogs,

This is Molly the Border Collie wrapping up her story about jury duty.
We found Rudy guilty of going for a ride in other people’s cars without their permission. He has to go to jail, which is like the pound only not as bad.
During a break, Caesar and I got some time alone together. Caesar said that he could easily fall for a girl like me, but he was married to his job. A plice dog and a Border Collie - we come from two different worlds; it probably wouldn't have worked out.
He licked my nose and walked away. "Here's lookin' at you, kid," he said. "Well always have the steps of the courthouse." Then he was gone. I'll never forget that moment as long as I live. 
My jury service is over, and I hold my head up higher now. I was part of the humans' justice system, and I performed well, upholding the proud reputation of the Border Collie.
I'll try to get my human to quit playing solitaire and give you her account of our jury service. Meanwhile, if you liked my story, please tell your friends about me. 

With a proud salute to you all, 
This is Molly, signing off. 



No comments:

Post a Comment